Monday, September 24, 2007
Just another day.
I haven't written in a good while, but I've had nothing to really say. My body has been going through so many mood swings and hormonal outbursts, that it wasn't really anything too interesting to say unless I complained alot. No one wants to hear that much complaining. The amount of complaining that I do here anyway, is enough!

Well, I actually started on the girls' room. My mom and I went shopping at Lowes, the other day, to see if we could get the flat "paintable" wallpaper. Apparently, it's discontinued. Thankfully, we only put up one panel of it to see how it would stay. (Since it was a year old) The only other paintable wallpaper they had, was that with lines on it. Lines would be very difficult to do since the house is on a slant. We ended up getting a faux pink/purple paper that we put up four panels of and love. The Tinkerbelle theme would go perfect. I may still do some painting on the wallpaper, but I can't do another mural like I did downstairs. That was too nervewracking and definitely too time consuming and difficult for a pregnant person to do. I don't know how I did it the last time! This pregnancy I definitely don't have enough patience to do something like that. I'm hoping the girls' room will be done before the baby shower on October 20th.

Verizon is the devil, in my opinion. I found out, the other day, that they had disconnected my DSL service. When I asked why, they said they didn't mean to. Yeah, didn't mean to. I have my class on October 8th, and it better be on by then. They had said that it would be on by October 1st. One can only pray! If I miss that class on the 8th, I lose the $100 investment. That is going to get me very mad. So, now, I'm on dial up on a borrowed laptop. One which is falling apart at the seams and gets constant errors about "memory being full". How sweet. lol I did decide to get NetZero. AOL wanted to charge extra for dial up connectivity on my account. I hardly use AOL as it is. I'm not going to go paying extra to use dial up. Netzero is only $9.95.

Nothing much else is going on. Thursday is my 3D ultrasound and Monday is my doctor's appointment. In between that, I have to go and get my 3 hour glucose tolerance test. I failed my 1 hour. From now until when the baby is born, I have a feeling things are going to be busy. If I remember right, after this appointment I'll start going every two weeks. Unless they changed the rules. And if I'm already on watch for gestational diabetes, I really that they would want to monitor me more closely. We'll see when I go on Monday. :)

Time for me to get some sleep!
posted by Mom to Princesses at 2:11:00 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
My name is Krissie or Jessie. Call me whatever you want to! My friends do. :) I'm 22 years old and I live near NYC. I'm a mommy and have one on the way on Christmas Day! I'm a work at home customer service agent, and I make my own jewelry for profit as well. I'm a certified tax professional for H&R Block, though I am not working there at the moment. I love computers, art, cell phones, purses, getting my nails done, going to concerts, hanging out with my friends, going to NYC, I LOVE th Broadway musical Rent. (Obsessed!) I'm just a fun person. :)
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie