Friday, October 12, 2007
I'm getting to the stage where I don't want to move. LOL I just want to stay in bed all day and do nothing, but I know I have to keep active while I can. I have so much to do and hardly any time to do it in. My baby shower is next weekend, Olivia's furniture is coming in a few days, her room isn't wallpapered and the ceiling still isn't finished being painted, We have no couch, no new carpeting. I know we should have gotten the couch we saw the other day, but my mom was so convinced that it wasn't cheap enough. I'm not going to find a super cheap couch! I wish my mom would understand that. She just doesn't want me to spend too much on a couch when two kids will be crawling on it. I just want the house finished. It looks like a tornado went through it, right now, and I want to live somewhere pretty. lol Bad enough I have to live upstairs. Grr.

Monday I have to miss my class because the clinic called today and told me that I need to have a repeat Glucose Tolerance Test (3hr) on Monday morning. When my class was. There was no way that I would have been able to reschedule; I tried. I just hope I can do that one successfully and not get sick like I did with the first 3 hour.

I'm getting a bad headache and I think I'm going to lay down for a while. Alayna is taking a nap and maybe I can at the same time. :)
posted by Mom to Princesses at 3:05:00 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
My name is Krissie or Jessie. Call me whatever you want to! My friends do. :) I'm 22 years old and I live near NYC. I'm a mommy and have one on the way on Christmas Day! I'm a work at home customer service agent, and I make my own jewelry for profit as well. I'm a certified tax professional for H&R Block, though I am not working there at the moment. I love computers, art, cell phones, purses, getting my nails done, going to concerts, hanging out with my friends, going to NYC, I LOVE th Broadway musical Rent. (Obsessed!) I'm just a fun person. :)
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie